From: Postpartum dietary and physical activity-related beliefs and behaviors among women with recent gestational diabetes mellitus: a qualitative study from Singapore
Main interview questions
1. What was the experience of having GDM like for you?
2. What do you think about the impact of GDM on your health in the future?
3. Please describe to me your current lifestyle on a typical day.
4. After delivery, are there any specific tradition or practices that you do or do not do in your daily life?
5. What are your views on a healthy lifestyle for women after delivery?
6. Please tell me more about your current diet on average in a day.
7. What are the challenges you face that make it difficult for you to improve your current diet?
8. Is there anything that you feel can help you improve your diet?
9. On average, how much time do you spend on physical activity in a week currently?
10. What are the challenges you face that make it difficult for you to engage in more physical activities after delivery?
11. Is there anything you think can help you engage in more physical activities after delivery?
12. What concerns do you have about your weight?